Why LEAD Conveyancing Gold Coast?
It's really exciting when you're about to buy your first house, right? Of course! It's every person's biggest investment in life.
The seller just accepted your offer for the property... The real estate agent hands you over a copy of the contract… And all you have to do is put your signature on it.
But wait, before your excitement makes you say yes to everything and before you ink your name on that document, take caution. It's not really a walk in the park as you may have imagined it to be. The most important thing to do is to find someone who will do your conveyancing
. But that's just one among the things on your checklist. Here's the full list:
- Organise a building and pest inspection.
- Get someone to do your conveyancing.
- Will you do it yourself?
- Should you get a conveyancer?
- Or should you get a solicitor?
Securing a building and pest inspection report is pretty easy, and in most cases, the result of this may still sway your decision as to whether or not you'll seal the deal on your purchase. Your conveyancer or solicitor will and should explain this to you anyway. In fact, your solicitor should be able to give you a bird's eye view of what to expect. And although this is technically a long and demanding process requiring attention to detail, they should be able to make it easy peasy.
LEAD Conveyancing Logan
is exactly that. Our team of well-seasoned property lawyers will make sure that transferring the title of the property to your name will be hassle-free, just as every buyer wants it to be. More information in the next topics.
Our Gold Coast Conveyancing Services
Perhaps you may ask - so what do I get from LEAD's services?
As previously described, the process of transferring the ownership of the property title to your name can be long and messy. A lot of paperwork will be involved such as your rates notice
, proof of identity, and the list goes on. That is why buyers and sellers really take time on deciding who their conveyancer
or lawyer should be. They research a lot, especially on reviews and client testimonials. Some may decide to go with someone recommended by a friend or by the real estate agent. Ideally, you'll want to make sure that you are getting someone who will take the burden off your shoulders, but at the same time secure your important documents. This is most likely the reason why some still prefer getting a local solicitor because they get to see them face to face.
LEAD Conveyancing Gold Coast understands the value of this reasoning. At the same time, however, we also see the ease in what technology has to offer nowadays. Our business model has evolved and embraced a purely virtual way of doing conveyancing. We get everything done all by phone and email. It makes everything easier, faster, and more efficient. We have also managed to retain excellent customer experience through transparency and constant communication. This way, we ensure customer satisfaction because we still managed to keep that warm service people are looking for in a face to face setting.
How we provide Cheap Conveyancing in Gold Coast
“I don't want a solicitor. I'll go for a conveyancer. Solicitors are too expensive!”.
That may be true in the olden days. Not anymore!
Getting quality solicitor
nowadays CAN already be affordable. This is another benefit we get from adapting to modern technology. We are able to minimise costs and provide our services for a much more competitive price.
- Paper copies and documents? Gone.
- Transportation costs? Gone.
- Excess time wasted due to face to face appointments? Gone.
With technology, cheap conveyancing
is now at your fingertips! Signatures from either side can now be quickly requested and obtained, constant updates are still provided, clarity is still maintained, communication with all parties involved are just a dial or email away, our lawyers are more efficient, and we can assist multiple clients better!
The best part - we are able to give out our services for a fixed fee. That's right! Doesn't matter if the settlement time frame is 30, 45, or 60 days. Doesn't matter how many questions you have that require answers. Doesn't matter how long we discuss on the phone. It's still the same fixed, flat fee for our assistance.
Why do you need Conveyancing Solicitors in Gold Coast?
Next point - DIY or conveyancer or solicitor.
If this is your first property purchase, it's better you don't do it yourself. Even non-first timers don't often opt to do it themselves. To put it in numbers, based on my experience, I'd say only one out of 50 property buyers or sellers have said they will do it on their own. The process will require knowledge about the steps, the documents, the government organisations to communicate with, and it will also require the dedication of your time. With the first one eliminated, now, we're left with two options - conveyancer or solicitor.
To put it simply and just to illustrate as an example, it's like deciding between a poorly copied fitness watch and an original Garmin Fenix 3 HR. The former looks like the latter and it does the job by telling time (and probably a little bit more) but not the same as the original. It can also be bought at a very cheap price. The other does more by giving you accurate data about your number of steps for the day, the stairs you've climbed, your heart rate, calories burned, and more. It's cheaper price vs quality & security.
About Gold Coast City
The Gold Coast is a city just 66 kilometres south of Queensland's capital, Brisbane. As for trivia, the Gold Coast was formerly known as the South Coast because it is south of Brisbane. Over-inflated prices from the 1950s, however, for real estate and other goods and services made the South Coast earn the name Gold Coast. This nickname was initially considered derogatory.
The Gold Coast is the 6th largest city in Australia and is also the largest non-capital city. This place is a major tourist destination having a sunny, subtropical climate. It is popular and well known for its world-class surfing beaches, theme parks, leisure centres
, skyscrapers, nightlife, and rainforest hinterland.
Buying a Property in Gold Coast
Being one of Australia's premier holiday destinations attracting Australian families for many decades, Gold Coast has been a desired place for buying a property. A famous spot for vacation
, buying an investment property is a brilliant move.
Both lively and peaceful places are available for each type of tourist. You'll find an Aussie version of Miami Beach, a stretch of skyscrapers, designer shops, and lively entertainment that add to all the exciting things around. Beyond this busy holiday hotspot, you'll find a list of peaceful escapes. A subtle walk along the golden beaches and soft sand, wildlife parks, green valleys, and rainforests. Here is a list of top attractions on the Gold Coast.
- Surfers Paradise Beach - this is a 3-kilometre sand stretch with skyscrapers behind it making it an attractive scene for beachgoers of all ages. Kids can build sandcastles in the shallows or splash around the soft white sand. Surfers enjoy the waves and there are nearby cafes and restaurants in case you get tired or want a break from the sun. The Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets, on the other hand, offer a dream place for bargain hunters. It's open every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday nights with more than a hundred stalls selling anything from photographs, fashion, souvenirs, and art to jewellery.
- Skypoint at Surfers Paradise - this is Australia's tallest residential tower where you can see the entire Gold Coast. You can choose between viewing from the Skypoint Observation Deck and Skypoint Climb. The former offers a 360-degree panoramic view on level 77 while the latter is a pricier option and is more for thrill-seekers.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - a well-known wildlife park which is owned by the National Trust of Queensland, this place is heaven for bird lovers. You can also see kangaroos, koalas, and crocodiles.
- Coolangatta Beach - compared to the tourist-packed Surfers Paradise, this one provides a much more peaceful option with just 30-minute drive north. The water here is typically calmer and better for swimming. Lifeguards patrol all year round and parents feel safe bringing their children to play and splash along the shore.
- Sea World - this is the largest marine park in Australia. Shows here include performing dolphins, sea lions, polar bears, penguins, and jet ski stunts.
- Burleigh Heads Beach - this white sand beach sits about halfway between Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta. Swimming and surfing are also the two things you can best do here.
- Dreamworld - this is one of Gold Coast's favourite theme parks. It has roller coasters, movie characters, and live shows. You can also experience crocodiles, kangaroos, and dingos.
- South Stradbroke Island - this is a 21-kilometre long island that is less developed and uncrowded. You'll find wallabies, sugar-gliders, bandicoots, blue-tongue lizards, snakes, and other resident wildlife.
- Warner Bros Movie World - this theme park offers stunt shows, 3D interactive rides, roller coasters, and kids can come face to face with superheroes.
- Lamington National Park - This park is an hour drive from Surfers Paradise and is known for its attractive rainforest, waterfalls, and eccentric wildlife. It has 190 species of birds so bird lovers will surely enjoy this attraction.
- Springbrook National Park - this attraction offers a tranquil escape with its rainforests and waterfalls. Picnic areas and rivers can also be enjoyed here.
- Cavill Avenue at Surfers Paradise - this is Surfers Paradise's shopping and entertainment go-to. The place is filled with eateries, restaurants, boutiques, entertainment venues.
Property Selling in Gold Coast
“If the Gold Coast is such a nice place to stay and many people are flocking, when is the best time to sell property, then?”
Late summer is the best time to sell your Gold Coast property. Imagine yourself on a beachside holiday and daydreaming about not ever going back home. That's right! When you've spent so much fun in a place and you've enjoyed the best time of your life, in most cases, you consider getting a property there and settling down. It's in the warmer months when the shops of real estate agents across the Coast are visited by families pausing to check out prices in the area.